OUr prices vary by location and type of application. for more details, please call 855-461-7867
We accept all Credit/Debit cards. UNFORTUNATELY, WE DO NOT ACCEPT CASH.
Don't want to schedule online? Walk-ins are always welcome at all of our LOCATIONS!
Frequently Asked Questions
Enter your Transaction Control Number (TCN) into the FDLE Transaction Status Search
You can also call the FDLE Criminal History Services Division at
If you have any other questions or don't know your TCN, just call us at
We are certified by the FDLE and FBI to do all State, Local, and Federal fingerprinting for Licenses, Criminal History background checks except for Concealed Weapons Permits. To find out more, sclick on Services on our Homepage.
2. A valid photo I.D. could be a Florida drivers license, out of state drivers license, Passport, or Alien Registration Card.
3. Make sure that you know your Originating Agency Identifier (ORI) number. This 9-digit number tells us where we have to send your fingerprints. Your organization or employer should have given you your ORI number. It will most likely be somewhere in the paperwork or email they gave you when they requested your fingerprints. You can also search for your specific ORI number on our ORI SEARCH Page.
-The ORI (Originating Agency Identifier) number is provided by the FDLE and identifies the agency requesting the criminal history check and tells the FDLE what the purpose of the fingerprints are. This number should be provided to you by your employer or governing agency.
-Without your ORI number, the FDLE can not process the background check and the FDLE will not know where the screening results are supposed to be sent.
-It is your responsibility to provide us with your correct ORI number, and we will not give a refund if you provided us with the incorrect ORI number.
-The OCA (Controlling Agency Identifier) tells the governing agency which company is requesting the background check. The OCA number is a nine character number beginning with your 2 digit Circuit Number, your OCA, and ending with the letter “z”. This number should be provided to you by your employer.
-VECHS screenings are most often accomplished to protect the “vulnerable” population, meaning children, elderly, and disabled. When a VECHS number is used, the background check results are returned directly into the Civil Workflow Control System (managed by a division within FDLE), and are used to make applicant suitability “determinations” which are then made available to the gaining organizations.
-VECHS numbers are specific to an individual company/organization, so they can only be obtained from either the organization or from the “VECHS division” within the FDLE.
You may check the status of your background check by enterring your TCN number here: https://web.fdle.state.fl.us/search/app/tcnlookup;jsessionid=6pqnCdKfeIhCTAMAoUN1QcjK
The fingerprinting process
- Find your Originating Agency Identifier (ORI) number. This 9-digit number tells us where to send your fingerprints.
- Your organization or employer will know your ORI number, so just ask them! You can also check any paperwork or email they gave you about getting fingerprinted.
- Alternatively, search your specific ORI number on our ORI SEARCH Page.
- Visit our MAKE A RESERVATION page to schedule a reservation and complete the fingerprinting application quickly.
- (Don't want to schedule online? Walk-ins are always welcomed at all of our LOCATIONS.)
- Arrive to your selected fingerprinting location at the time of your scheduled reservation - (MUST BRING 2 VALID GOVERNMENT-ISSUED PHOTO ID).
- One of our vendors will take your fingerprints using our modern LiveScan technology.
- If you prepaid, you can leave right after you're done.
* If you're being sent by the Department of Children and Families (DCF), you will have an Organization Controlling Agency (OCA) number and an ORI number. The OCA number is provided by the Department of Children and Families (DCF) and identifies the provider requesting the background check.
* Some people also have a Volunteer and Employee Criminal History Search (VECHS) number instead of an ORI number. Another confusing term, but it also works the same way as an ORI number, so just use it instead when making your reservation.